~ A Great Big Thank You To All Who Made Our Gala Such a Success ~
Our Mission is Clear
You Gotta Have Heart
Recognizing that all children deserve the opportunity to grow, learn and succeed in school, Clear View has set the standard for providing a comprehensive, integrated academic and therapeutic program for students living with mental illness and emotional disabilities. For almost 50 years, Clear View has served students as they strive to achieve academically in a setting that meets their specific educational and mental health needs. The Clear View School and Day Treatment Center—transforming lives with heart!
- Clear View is not merely a place to be, but rather a place made our own by the knowledge and confidence that we belong to others.
- Our students grow to name and own their mental health challenges and learn that these challenges do not define them.
- Challenges become opportunities for change and changes becomes opportunity to achieve beyond limits.
- Treatment services offered after-school hour and weekends in times of crisis
- Year-round program for ages 3-21
- Family supported with treatment services
- Compliant with NYS Education Standards
- Engaging music and arts program
- Early Childhood Program
- The Clear View School Early Childhood Program serves children ages 3 to 5 by laying the foundation for success in school. Students receive the full complement of therapeutic services while working on readiness skills—both academic readiness (pre-reading, pre-math, etc.) and social readiness.
- Upper Grade Program
- The Clear View School offers students a fully comprehensive therapeutic treatment program within an academic setting that fully complies with New York State Standards. Students have the opportunity to receive a NYS Regents diploma, Regents Diploma with Distinction, a local diploma, and a Career Development and Occupational Studies Credential (CDOS).
- For the CPSE and CSE
- Admission to The Clear View School requires the following where applicable:
• Individualized Education Plan must list Emotional Disability as primary classification
• Psychiatric Evaluation with an Axis 1 Mental Health Diagnosis
• Psychological Evaluation
• Educational Evaluation
• Social History
• Immunization Record
News & Events
A Great Big Thank You to All who supported our Feels Like Home Gala!
(photo: Rod Spicer)
Thank you to Honorary Chairperson, Vanessa Williams!
Thank you to all our sponsors:
- Constance A. Curran
- Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC
- JFJ Fuel Inc/Valley Oil Company
- Clare Keenan
- Tim Keenan Devlin
- James D. Kurtz
- Richard Leins, Esq.
- Marshak Computer Solutions
- Chuck & Carol Newman
- Sterling National Bank
And, thank you to all who invested in our students by joining us for the afternoon, bidding on an auction item,
or participating in the rafle.
Thank you to the following Foundations for their 2015 Support:
- Pleasantville Rotary Foundation Inc.
- St. Faith's House Foundation
- The Baker Foundation
- The Mandel Foundation
- The PIMCO Foundation
- The Thomas & Agnes Carvel Foundation
- The Thursday Club, Inc.
- The William W. O'Neill Foundation
- Westchester Arts Council