Reminder ~ Parent Night ~ Wednesday ~ September 28 ~ 7:00 pm
Our Mission is Clear
You Gotta Have Heart
Recognizing that all children deserve the opportunity to grow, learn and succeed in school, Clear View has set the standard for providing a comprehensive, integrated academic and therapeutic program for students living with mental illness and emotional disabilities. For almost 50 years, Clear View has served students as they strive to achieve academically in a setting that meets their specific educational and mental health needs. The Clear View School and Day Treatment Center—transforming lives with heart!
- Clear View is not merely a place to be, but rather a place made our own by the knowledge and confidence that we belong to others.
- Our students grow to name and own their mental health challenges and learn that these challenges do not define them.
- Challenges become opportunities for change and changes becomes opportunity to achieve beyond limits.
- Treatment services offered after-school hour and weekends in times of crisis
- Year-round program for ages 3-21
- Family supported with treatment services
- Compliant with NYS Education Standards
- Engaging music and arts program
- Early Childhood Program
- The Clear View School Early Childhood Program serves children ages 3 to 5 by laying the foundation for success in school. Students receive the full complement of therapeutic services while working on readiness skills—both academic readiness (pre-reading, pre-math, etc.) and social readiness.
- Upper Grade Program
- The Clear View School offers students a fully comprehensive therapeutic treatment program within an academic setting that fully complies with New York State Standards. Students have the opportunity to receive a NYS Regents diploma, Regents Diploma with Distinction, a local diploma, and a Career Development and Occupational Studies Credential (CDOS).
- For the CPSE and CSE
- Admission to The Clear View School requires the following where applicable:
• Individualized Education Plan must list Emotional Disability as primary classification
• Psychiatric Evaluation with an Axis 1 Mental Health Diagnosis
• Psychological Evaluation
• Educational Evaluation
• Social History
• Immunization Record
News & Events
Join us for Feels Like Home--A Gala Benefit for the Students of Clear View
(photo: Rod Spicer)
Honorary Chairwoman ~ Vanessa Williams
Sunday, October 23rd
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Come and enjoy Food, Live Entertainment, Silent Auction & Raffles
at The Briarcliff Manor, 25 Studio Hill Rd., Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
Click Here To Register
Thank you to the following Foundations for their 2015 Support:
- Pleasantville Rotary Foundation Inc.
- St. Faith's House Foundation
- The Baker Foundation
- The Mandel Foundation
- The PIMCO Foundation
- The Thomas & Agnes Carvel Foundation
- The Thursday Club, Inc.
- The William W. O'Neill Foundation
- Westchester Arts Council